[TowerTalk] WA7PRC Tower Erection

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Mon Jul 9 19:13:36 PDT 2012

>  You mean Contesting.com's Tower Talk refelctor that Steve  moderates...

    Actually I don't moderate anything, but I did start  this in the 90's
and have made so many posts on TT that the archives search  doesn't even
count that high - I think it's around 8 or 9,000 posts - so I  think I've had a
big hand in getting TT where it is today - an authoritative and  welcoming
bunch of guys willing to share their knowledge with anyone interested  in
asking.

    And, yes - tnx to the guys behind contesting.com  and W4AN (SK) who
started it all in 1996 or so.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TT ADMIN