[TowerTalk] Antenna analyzer

Dick Dievendorff dieven at comcast.net
Tue Jul 17 12:19:57 PDT 2012

You'll get a lot of anectodal responses, including mine.

I had a RigExpert AA-54 and loved it.  I wanted one with a Smith Chart so I
bought a RigExpert AA-1000 and also love it.

I also have an Array Solutions 4170 which I also recommend for more involved
analysis, but it's not as portable and easy to use. It requires a computer
and 12V DC power.

73 de Dick, K6KR