[TowerTalk] Antenna analyzer

Dick Dievendorff dieven at comcast.net
Tue Jul 17 14:41:19 PDT 2012

This is a good point. Some devices are more suitable for carrying out to the antenna than others. Some have computer connections for extended charts and graphs. Its hard to recommend "best" without considering the intended use.  In shack it's easy to use my AIM 4170. But I don't want to drag the computer, a 12 v supply, and AIM out to the antenna to tweak a matching length. I'll grab an MFJ or my new RigExpert for that.

Dick, K6KR

Sent from my iPad