[TowerTalk] NAPA Cable Lube?

Bryan Swadener bswadener at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 12:27:18 PDT 2012

Thank You Jon,

However, I've already seen that "MSDS" and it doesn't say much.  It DOES say Prelube 6 contains one of the ingredients that appears to be common to other lubes.  That the US Navy approves it as the sole lube for aircraft carrier landing cables doesn't necessarily mean other lubes aren't capable of the same use, which isn't at all the use I intend.

At any rate, I have a more serious concern than the cable lube.  I was able to get my tower down but, as of minutes ago, I have yet ANOTHER concern that is a more immediate problem than the lube.  Oy vey!

vy 73,
Bryan WA7PRC