[TowerTalk] NAPA Cable Lube?

Bryan Swadener bswadener at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 18:22:09 PDT 2012

Hi Jon,

I needed the lube Saturday morning.  "Previous Day" shipping has yet to be perfected. ;-)

A come-along would not've helped.  The problem is with my Milwaukee Super Hawg. I broke a lefthand thread bolt that secures the chuck.  That prevented CCW operation.  I was able to get /most everything/ done and get the tower back up:

* Repaired a feedline problem w/ the 10m vertical.
* Tuned the 40m driven element on my C-4XL yagi closer to where I want it.
* Suspended my 40m dipole wire from the tower with another sidearm.

What I /didn't/ get done was to get the rotator for the yagi to work properly.  I was misinformed that I can deal with it from the ground.  The tower will be coming down again soon.

vy 73,
Bryan WA7PRC