[TowerTalk] Mast slipping

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 04:52:29 PDT 2012

Hi Gregg

I having had to re position crush craft 40meter beam on towers over the years. With that experience in mind when I installed my XM240 two years ago, I used sets of HI Gain cast mast clamps. This configuration not only maintains the boom in it's correct position, it makes
 it possible to Tilt the boom for access to either element ,just in case!

Wayne.  W3EA

Sent from my iPad