[TowerTalk] AIM-4170 driver issues

pfizenmayer pfizenmayer at q.com
Wed Jul 25 12:42:14 PDT 2012

Roger - Guess I have yet to enjoy the wonderful fruits of Windows 7 still
using WXP on all my stuff.  Bob W5BIG at Array Solutions has been very quick
to respond and helpful on any issues I have had .

He seems to watch the AIM forum daily and there are also several guys who
know the device very well and are helpful.

http://aim4150.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=analyzer

Hank K7HP