[TowerTalk] Phone Pole as beam support?

K0DAN k0dan at comcast.net
Thu Jul 26 09:38:55 PDT 2012

I think I have a number of these, New Old Stock (NOS), will have to look
around in the barn, in case anyone is interested. I also have a bunch of
Phelps Dodge and Decibel products mounting hardware, not sure kit numbers,
but they consist of nice galvanized/stainless brackets & hardware that's
used to side-mount antennas, etc.

If there is any need for this stuff, I will inventory and take photos. It is
all surplus to my needs, but was "too good to throw out" and has been in
barn loft storage for 20 years.

Contact me off-list if you need stuff like this.

73

Dan
K0DAN