[TowerTalk] A wrench, for the wench's winch.

K8RI K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Fri Jul 27 07:46:01 PDT 2012

Yah, it's been beaten to death on here, but I thought this might be
appropriate and try saying that fast 5 times in a row.

The nurse who checked me into the ER couldn't for some reason spell
Winch and you guessed it.  She had spelled Wench.
She had entered I had been hit by a Wench.

When I left, the nurses were still joking about that and suggesting I be
careful when going home. I told them I was getting too old to try to
learn how to sleep with one eye open.

73

Roger (K8RI)