[TowerTalk] Antenna Switching -- Top Ten vs. WX0B?

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Fri Jul 27 13:12:58 PDT 2012

I think I'm going to need to buy some (perhaps as many as four) 6x1
relay boxes.  I'll mostly be switching stub matching networks for wire
antennas for 80/40/30M, so reliability is more important than isolation
or VHF SWR. I'd like to hear any experience from members about these
relay boxes and other potential alternatives, especially on the subject
of reliability.  They will be installed in the shack or directly outside
under the eaves, either way in a protected environment that's easily
accessible.

Thanks and 73, Jim K9YC