[TowerTalk] Antenna Switching -- Top Ten vs. WX0B?

Dick Green WC1M wc1m73 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 19:13:15 PDT 2012

I've used Top Ten A/B and 6x1 switches since 1997 for an SO2R switching
array near a group of six antennas on my property (one of two such arrays.)
I also use Top Ten 6x1 switches in the shack for switching bandpass stubs. I
also use a couple of Top Ten A/B switches to do some auxiliary antenna
switching tasks.

I've never had a problem with any of my Top Ten switches. They are as
reliable as they come.

73, Dick WC1M