[TowerTalk] Vertical???

K0YR Thomas Rieff k0yr at greencaremankato.com
Sat Jun 2 11:45:32 PDT 2012

TowerTalk,
I know this is a loaded question, but thought I would take a chance...
I have a vertical that I picked up from an estate. It has a little egg beater on the top and 4 radials, about 4 ft long.
The base has a faded red insulator section, inside an aluminum frame that would bolt to a mast/pipe .
I have a young potential ham that I would like to give this to. Something for him to get started with.
Any thoughts on a manufacturer/model??? So I can put it together. Have not seen anything similar so far.
Tom

K0YR
Thomas Rieff
North Mankato, MN 56001