[TowerTalk] 2 el 40m beams

GALE STEWARD k3nd at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 15:39:55 PDT 2012

Since you do not yet have the beam in the air, I recommend that you do the mods for strengthening the elements and boom and also the mod to the loading coil assemblies to replace the self tapping screws with machine screws/nuts. These mods are well worth the time and material to complete. I have done these mods on my 40-2CD.

73, Stew K3ND