[TowerTalk] SURGE SUPPRESSORS

K0DAN k0dan at comcast.net
Sat Jun 9 16:21:08 PDT 2012

My apologies if this is too far off topic...

I have several commercial AC and telco line surge suppressors which are surplus to my needs.

They are:

1 ea) Motorola RRX4034B (HUNT Model HE500S) AC line protector, connects to both sides of 240VAC line, 460V suppression level, NIB

1 ea) COLLMER Semiconductor Inc. Model HE500 AC line protector, connects to both sides of 240VAC line, 500V suppression, new, as described here:
http://www.comm-omni.com/collmer/ulsurge.htm#Model%20HE-500

1 ea) TII Model 475 THOR AC line protector, connects to both sides of 240VAC line, 475V suppression, new

2 ea) TII Model 325 Signal Circuit Protector, used/good, as described here:
http://www.tiinetworktechnologies.com/repository/datasheetlibrary/NYMDS042-0411.pdf

$20 for all includes USA shipping. Personal check OK.

Please contact me offline if any questions.

Thanks and 73

Dan
K0DAN