[TowerTalk] Concrete tower fountains plans...some questions

Gary Mayfield gary_mayfield at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 18:42:26 PDT 2012

I completed a similar project last year (HDBX-48).  I tried to document it on my web site http://www.kk0sd.net .  I did not spend a lot of time explaining the steel I used, but I did what Rohn said and added vertical pieces of steel (more rebar) to hold the two grids in place during the pour and clamped the ground lines from the bolts to the cage.  I figured the clamps would stay tight burried in concrete. My advice to everyone is to make sure to rent the concrete vibrator!  It is a wonderful tool. 73,Joe kk0sd