[TowerTalk] Cloaking Towers, etc.

W1YW at aol.com W1YW at aol.com
Fri Jun 22 05:23:17 PDT 2012

In order to circumvent the usual secondary and factually inaccurate
comments(to be kind) I have seen in the past, I am posting this link directly.

_http://www.southgatearc.org/news/june2012/ham_genuity_makes_invisibility_cl
oak_real.htm_ (http://www.southgatearc.org/news/june2012/ham_g
enuity_makes_invisibility_cloak_real.htm)

This is not about making a nearby tower non-resonant (disappear) at the  AM
broadcast band or at 160m.. we all know that's trivial to  do. Getting rid
of electrically long structures is very hard..until now.

Happy to answer questions at Boxboro in August (to start). I'm sorry I
don't have time to start that process here.

Hope everyone has a great FD.

73,
Chip W1YW