[TowerTalk] Help to Identify Traps

Gary Johnson garywy0v at msn.com
Fri Jun 29 11:57:32 PDT 2012

I am looking for information on a pair of traps from from a wire antenna.  The person who gave them to me does not remember what bands they were for or who made them.  He thought maybe 40 / 80 meters.

Each trap is made of two pieces of aluminum tube with plastic insulators between them.  The center tube is 48 inches in length and the outer tube is 38 inches long.  There is still wire on both ends of the traps, but it was cut so I am unable measure the original lengths.  Any information would be appreciated.  I can provide pictures if needed.

Thanks,
Gary, wy0v