[TowerTalk] 15 meter yagi height for 6000 miles

Jim Lux jimlux at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 3 09:41:40 PST 2012

On 3/2/12 10:22 PM, Kelly Taylor wrote:

> The beautiful thing about ham radio is you can play however you like.
> Tinkerers might find the journey more satisfying than the
> destination. And I guess modelers are tinkerers too, just in a
> virtual domain.

And you can do it in little chunks, when the weather outside is
frightful, or when you're sitting on a long plane flight, or stuck in a
hotel room.

And it lets you answer some interesting questions you might have, even
if you never plan to build it.  Or, keep you from wasting your time on
something that just won't work all that well.