[TowerTalk] Temp tower idea

Jim Rhodes jimk0xu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 13:54:40 PDT 2012

That may be, but when they sign their merchant agreement they agree that
they will not make it a requirement of using a visa card. Look it up if you
like, see page 29 of the guidelines that they get. I have never been asked
to provide any further ID than my visa card. And most times they don't even
look at the card, I just swipe it through their reader. Bottom line if they
require you to show an ID for a visa purchase they are in violation of
their contract with visa. And if they write you demographic information on
their copy they may be in violation of state law.