[TowerTalk] finally getting the tower down

Bob K6UJ k6uj at pacbell.net
Fri Mar 16 20:15:08 PDT 2012

If you have the same results I had you will indeed need to service
the owl once in a while.  I had an big plastic owl on the top of my tower
and the birds didn't seem to be intimidated at all,  I took it down after awhile
and there was bird droppings all over it............  It didn't get any respect at all.  :-)

Bob
K6UJ