[TowerTalk] PBS documentary

Michael Poteet mcpoteet at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 11:28:36 PDT 2012

I believe you will find that PBS receives less than 10% of its funding from the government.  Slightly over 50% is member funding (donations), remainder is from from corporate and institutional sponsors who get short advertising spots.

PBS is probably the best open source of news in the USA; I don't always agree with them (their unquestioning reporting of manmade global warming for example) but I find I can just turn down the volume in those cases rather than suffer a seizure.

Mike   W5FTD