[TowerTalk] Unwanted crap msgs

Al Kozakiewicz akozak at hourglass.com
Thu Mar 29 07:16:20 PDT 2012

I doubt it was you at all.  I looked at the original message header and it came from a yahoo server, not sbcglobal.

Unless contesting.com takes some measure to validate that messages actually originate from a server authorized to send on behalf of a domain, anyone with a PC on the internet can install an SMTP server and send email to tower talk appearing to be from Jim McLaughlin.

Al
AB2ZY