[TowerTalk] Coax/Rotor Cable on the outside or inside of the tower

Gene Smar ersmar at verizon.net
Thu Mar 29 16:00:51 PDT 2012

Richard:

     To help ground your coax cable runs onto the tower at the top and
bottom, as Jim suggests, you can fab up some homebrew cable ground clamps.
I wrote up a description at
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Towertalk/2002-07/msg00698.html .
Joe KC2TN took photos of his
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Towertalk/2007-10/msg00356.html .