[TowerTalk] Prosistel PST-61 or PST-2051

Chuck Sudds chuck at dxham.net
Sat May 5 07:35:48 PDT 2012

On 5/5/2012 8:16 AM, Bill Jackson wrote:

Bill

Have you looked into the Alpha Spid rotors?  I am in the process of
upgrading my T2X that you know first hand at my station with the BIG RAK
Alpha Spid.  I have it here in my shack if you want to check it out
"first hand!"  Hope to have it on the tower in the next couple of
weeks.  I too am tired of trashing T2X rotors. Hopefully the last rotor
I will ever have to buy.

73,
Chuck  KØTVD
www.dxham.net

 > I am prepared to spend what is necessary to purchase a reliable
rotor, but at the same time I don't want to overspend either.