[TowerTalk] Help With First Tower

Mark Robinson markrob at mindspring.com
Sun May 6 12:24:12 PDT 2012

When I built my Rohn 45 tower I figured about $800 - $100 a set of guys if
you figure in the tower attachment brackets, turnbuckles etc etc and maybe
more as they get longer.

Don't forget the maintenance and tension checking  involved.

Have you looked at Rohn 45 or 55?

If it was me I would go with the Rohn 65. It is a lot nicer to climb than
the narrow Rohn 25 and I would avoid all those extra guy wires and all the
hassle involved with them.

Mark N1UK