[TowerTalk] Cable pulling

Jim Hargrave w5ifp at gvtc.com
Sun May 6 16:03:02 PDT 2012

David,

You can fabricate a sponge ball using foam rubber and cover it with cloth so
it will slide. Attach a nylon string to it and suck it thru using a shop
vacuum cleaner. Once you get it through, then you can use the string to pull
in your pull wire...etc.
It works fine with PVC, but I'm not sure about corrugated tubing. Getting a
good seal might be tricky.

    73s de Jim
       W5IFP