[TowerTalk] Help With First Tower

Tod Olson tod at k0to.us
Sun May 6 18:36:37 PDT 2012

I went back and read the original e-mail.

It said 130 mph maximum gust. I am pretty sure that meeting the most
recent spec for the area in Idaho that I placed the the tower the maximum
wind gust specification was at least 120 MPH. The county spec is 70 mph as
I recall.

I am sure that other readers can give more accurate data with respect to
the ratio between the county value and the extreme maximum value.

Tod, K0TO