[TowerTalk] Dream beam -36 parts

KG4LRU at aol.com KG4LRU at aol.com
Wed May 9 20:12:34 PDT 2012

Just updated my dream beam 36 with the new style ehu  and new elements  I
have a complete set  fiberglass elements   2 each  39 ft  sweeps 1  each 49
foot sweep  1-39 straight element  also  including mast to boom plates as
well as the 49 mast plate poles about 4 years  old  90% paint  also have a set
of boots with clamps

Stepper sells new elements for 39.00 each   4 is needed with a  sweep  MY
sweeps are as removed  trust rope  sweep    prefer pickup in Louisville KY
might bring  Dayton.

Your getting all fiberglass tubes DB-36   mast plates    and the sweeps .
Trust kit was installed so your getting  rope  also I  have all rubber
couplers and bracket for  49 element and plate. These show  minor wear .

I would trade  for a TV- 7 tube tester  no  junk      $ 375.00
73

Phil AI4DQ   contact me off list