[TowerTalk] Coax Matching Stubs W/Smith Chart

Paul Christensen w9ac at arrl.net
Thu Nov 1 14:10:16 EDT 2012

Dave,

Another good tool is TLD since it performs most of the same TLW functions,
but also shows a Smith Chart representation.   By changing load values and
line length -- and seeing both numeric and Smith results, it's a really
great learning tool.   For most computations, I use TLD.  When I want to
design an L, Pi, or T network, then TLW has an advantage.

Paul, W9AC