[TowerTalk] K1PKX (SK) Equipment for sale

Larry Banks larryb.w1dyj at verizon.net
Thu Nov 15 22:33:53 EST 2012

Hi Tower Talk Members,

I am helping sell K1PKX's (SK), equipment.  Bob was a good friend of mine, and I can say that he kept his equipment in great shape.  You can see pictures of most of the equipment on my web site:   http://www.qsl.net/w1dyj/K1PKX.htm

The equipment is available for pickup in Stoneham, MA or could be shipped.  Please respond directly to me with any inquiries.

Below is a list of the equipment and a suggested price, based on recent prices seen on eBay and other web sites.  (Prices do not include shipping.)

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

      Shipping not included.
      Item Mfg Model Description Amount
      Receiver Hallicrafters SX111 HF Receiver $160

      HT Radio Shack HTX 404 440 FM (1990's) $35
     Radio Shack HTX 202 2M FM (1990's) $30
     Santec ST-200 ET 2M FM $95

      Transciever Kenwood TS-850S HF Transciever $520
     Kenwood 711A 2M Multi mode $240
     Kenwood TS-140S HF Transciever $240
     Kenwood TM-733 2M / 440 FM Dual Band $210
     Yeasu FT-2500M 2M mobile $60

      Accessories Kenwood SP-430 Speaker $15
     Kenwood PS-430 Power Supply $50
     MFJ 949C Versa Tuner II $40

      Misc. Radio Shack Trunk/Tracker Scanner best offer
     HiPar Model 2G 2M Halo best offer

      Antenna Rotator Alliance HD-73 see
      System Rohn 25 30' tower  my
        Triband ?  website