[TowerTalk] 6 meter antenna height

WW4T at aol.com WW4T at aol.com
Fri Nov 16 10:27:23 EST 2012

For long haul DX, in general the higher the better....taking in
consideration feedline losses etc. If you have time & tower room, sometime  in the
future you might want to invest in an antenna at the 35-50 foot level for  high
angle stuff. ( You would be surprised how susceptible 50 Mhz is to angle
fluctuations during openings and the ability to switch back and forth pays
dividends )
'4t    _ww4t at aol.com_ (mailto:ww4t at aol.com)

In a message dated 11/16/2012 10:11:40 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,