[TowerTalk] Climbing Belts/Harnass

Leigh bipi at comcast.net
Sun Nov 18 14:18:34 EST 2012

Yes, this reflector is sponsored by Steve, K7LXC because of his interest and
incredible experience in tower and antenna work for the past 30 plus years.
Yes, tower and antenna work is his business but do you see him adverstising
or promoting his products on here.  It is the people who have chosen some of
his products and have had great experience with them that promote items that
he offers via his business.  This reflector is here as an avenue for the
exchange of information and serves that purpose very well.  Steve is just
one of the many who provide help to many people who come to this reflector
with issues/questions that they need to resolve.

JMHO

73 de Mike
K7PI
Mercer Island, WA