[TowerTalk] Choice of aluminum

n8de at thepoint.net n8de at thepoint.net
Sat Oct 13 18:11:01 EDT 2012

Why not put up a PERMANENT 80m vertical by using a self-supporting
aluminum TOWER that you insulate at the base.

Ahem ... yes, I did that ... and you can, too!

Look on qrz.com and you will see my 80m vertical towers .. two up ..
one to go .. quite simple and it will take 125 mph winds or a tornado
to take them down.

73
Don
N8DE