[TowerTalk] Choice of aluminum

Rudy Bakalov r_bakalov at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 13 21:33:51 EDT 2012

Hmmm, tube tolerance may indeed be a problem for telescoping. I don't want to order all that tubing only to find out that it doesn't fit. Perhaps the solution is to order the 24' bottom sections and then do the rest using 6' pieces from DXE. I don't want to get into the business of machining anything :-)  Certainly worth a call to onlinemetals.com though as they are a Thyssen company.

Back to the drawing board!

Rudy N2WQ