[TowerTalk] Prosistel PST61 and M2 20M5

John Langdon jlangdon at outer.net
Thu Oct 18 07:09:22 EDT 2012

Is your unit AC or DC motor? What motor voltage? How long is your cable run?
Have you calculated or measured the working voltage across the motor coil?

Try putting the RT-21 in 'debug' mode to see if you can move the antenna
with the CW or CCW buttons then. If not, you may have lost the shear pin
inside the rotor that works like a 'mechanical fuse'.

I now use minimum speed 4, max speed 8, and a 4 second ramp on a PST71.
Previously using a 3/9/1 setup, I lost a pin.

73 John N5CQ