[TowerTalk] Crank up tower bracing rubbing against cable

SPWoo jj_2_woo at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 14:31:57 EDT 2012

Hi All,

Thank you for the replies.  Some of you replied to me in private.  Unless I'm told otherwise I plan to bend the Z bracing a bit to eliminate the interference.  I'm not sure yet on how to do that.  I do have a sledgehammer.  Maybe I can take a rebar and hammer the rebar against the center of the Z brace.  The steel used in my tower is very soft and it bends easily.  I will give it a try and let you know how it turned out.

Best Regards,
Jonathan Woo, W6GX
(970) 646-1711