[TowerTalk] HAM 3 Wiring

Jon Pearl - W4ABC jonpearl at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Oct 22 10:02:47 EDT 2012

You nor I care about the colors of the cable conductors running between
the control and the rotator so I didn't waste your time including them, Tom.

As I described in my email to you, the internal rotator wire colors from
the terminal strip to their respective components were identified
twice.  Once in the email and a second time on pg. 14 the CD-45II pdf
file - labled 'Wiring Diagram'.

Any and all colors are irrelevant if you have the schematic and the
rotator and control in your hands...

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC
www.w4abc.com