[TowerTalk] AS455G rotor plate stuck in tower section....

Rob Frohne rob.frohne at wallawalla.edu
Sun Oct 28 16:26:09 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I am trying to move the AS455G I have up a couple of feet in my Rohn 45
tower to give me just that much more separation between my KT-34XA and a
4 element 17 meter monobander I want to mount above it, but it is
difficult to remove the rotor shelf.  I remember some difficulty when I
put the tower up, and am now wondering if there are hints available here
on what I should try.  I am just about to take a crow bar up the tower.  :-)

73,

Rob
KL7NA