[TowerTalk] Why the inconsistent line impedance

K8RI K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Tue Sep 4 15:49:13 EDT 2012

Please do not leave "Digest" in the subject line. Due to spam, empty
subject lines, "No Subject", and "Digest" in the subject line end up
with them being automatically sent to the trash.

I do give the trash a quick once over before deleting it, but often that
is not for a month or two at a time so the only relevant stuff might
have come in recently.  Very little of it is relevant, but I did
discover several in there relating to my question on the TDR trace.
Unfortunately once some one replies using "Digest" replies following
that "new thread" are also normally lost.

73

Roger (K8RI)