[TowerTalk] guying a Rohn 25 tower

Chuck Sudds chuck at dxham.net
Sun Sep 9 10:12:40 EDT 2012

On 9/9/2012 9:03 AM, mikflathead at aol.com wrote:

I had a similar setup when I lived in Omaha years ago.  I had 60ft of
Rohn 25G and attached two of the guys to the roof and it worked out just
fine.  Make sure that you have a sturdy roof before hand though ;)  I
used LONG lag bolts and sealed everything up and it worked just fine.
Good luck!

Chuck  KØTVD
www.dxham.net