[TowerTalk] Coax and cable loop at antenna

Rick Kiessig kiessig at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 20:08:08 EDT 2012

How do you figure out how much coax and control cable to put between your
rotator and the antenna?

How do you secure those cables on both the tower side and at the antenna?

What kind of coax do you use there? BuryFlex or something else?

I'm also looking for a good way to secure cables to the outside of the
tower. I'm not using a Rohn-style with multiple smaller support posts.
Instead, it's a single pole, 220mm in diameter. I'm reluctant to just use
long plastic cable ties. Is there a better approach?

73, Rick ZL2HAM