[TowerTalk] Need source for wire. Response fr DAVIS RF

K8RI K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Sun Sep 9 23:19:29 EDT 2012

On 9/9/2012 10:26 PM, Stephen Davis wrote:
> Hi Roger,
>
> Gee, you know me pretty well and what we do.  I will get you a quote on Monday.  We do a lot of Teflon as well as almost all kinds of wire and cable.

Thanks Steve,

I didn't even think of you when it comes to this sort of wire.  This is
for some 4:1 or there abouts QRO baluns, one of which is to modify an AV640.

I'm also in the market for some more BuryFlex and UHF connectors.  I'd
like to change much of the system to 7-16 DIN, but I'm not so sure it'd
be practical.

I'd also like to thank all the posters who have come up with suggestions.

73

Roger