[TowerTalk] Example of typical gov waste

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Sep 11 14:00:15 EDT 2012

On 9/11/2012 10:14 AM, Doug Ronald wrote:
> Here's your wonderful government in action.

No, it's NOT our government. It's a company that BOUGHT stuff from the
government and is reselling it.  Our government appears to have done
exactly what you wanted it to do -- it sold off what it didn't need,
this company was paying attention, and bought it.  We weren't paying
attention, and missed the opportunity. :)

Another point about all of this. With all the pressure on OUR government
to slash the debt, no departments have the staff to be selling stuff
individually to buyers, they need to have someone step up and take
EVERYTHING in a given lot.  FWIW, virtually all large and medium-sized
businesses operate in the same manner.

73, Jim K9YC