[TowerTalk] wasps

r miles greenacres113 at charter.net
Wed Sep 12 20:24:18 EDT 2012

Most become inactive below 38 deg. F. If you can, find the old type CO 2
fire exting. or tuner cleaner that sprayed on  very cold. Remember how
things frosted up when u sprayed it? They are in  suspended animation
when you spray them with something like that. They also  don't fly in
darkness. They become harmless for a while.
I was stung a very lot  as a small child. I hit a nest somehow. I have a
limited immunity now. Guess my body has anti-toxin build up. I recently
lowered  the patio canopy & got 5 stings from yellow jackets. After 30
min.s no pain & even the sting spots disappeared. My body does the same
with misquitos. Some people need to go to the ER now when they are
bitten. Be careful this might be you.I think the advice of waiting til
cold WX is the best thing to do.
You'll never be rid of flying things. All you can do is try to control
them.

K9IL