[TowerTalk] need contractor for tower foundation work in eastern WV

Mat Eshpeter kk1c at live.com
Mon Sep 17 21:34:28 EDT 2012

I am looking for an experienced contractor who has successfully installed freestanding tower(s) before and can help me with the foundation work for my upcoming AN Wireless tower project -- tasks include building the rebar cage, setting the base plumb and ensuring it remains plumb during the concrete pour, etc.  I am bringing in a pro to supervise the concrete pour as an insurance policy.
My tower site is near Romney, WV; nearby cities include Cumberland, MD and Winchester, VA.
Since this post is of limited value to the group, please reply directly to me via email. Thanks for any references.
thanks,Mat KK1C