[TowerTalk] Any Economical Options for a Ring Rotor?

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 28 16:36:41 EDT 2012

Rob,

I had a 5 el KLM 20 meter Big Stick  (along with other antennas) when I got
the KT-34XA years ago.  I can't really see a lot of difference on 20 and you
get 15 and 10 to boot.  I suggest just replacing the 20
as the same rotor will probably work unless its a small 20.

Be sure to bring the KT-34XA up to the 1985 dimensions.  Or for less than
$300 you can modify it to the KT-36XA.  But that s a lot of work.

There is a KT antenna group run by K1KP on yahoo
ktantennas at yahoogroups.com

73 Dave K4JRB