[TowerTalk] Experience with phased verticals on 40m?

John Tait johnei7ba at eircom.net
Sun Sep 30 08:28:33 EDT 2012

I run a pair of 1/4 spaced verticals East/West, using the simple 84 deg
feed lines, and a 71 deg phasing line, from ON4UN's fourth edition, page
11-9. It works very well for me, and is easy to build. It cost almost
nothing, and is very effective. Unless you can get to a sufficient
height, dipoles are cloud warmers, but good for the close in stuff. A
four square would be great, but if you don't have the space, a pair are
much better than one.  Well worth the effort.
  Vy 73
         John EI7BA