[TowerTalk] M2 RC2800PX modification to control a Prop

Kurt Andress kurt at k7nv.com
Fri Apr 12 21:50:40 EDT 2013

Just FYI.....
The K7NV/Green Heron Prop Pitch Remote Power Unit (RPU) & Controller has all the functionality of the Standard Prop Pitch Controller.
I.E. all ramping & speed controls, computer control, remote over internet.....etc.

If you are interested in the RPU system, information is available.......just ask for it!
But, you can start here http://www.k7nv.com/proppitch/id37.htm

73, Kurt, K7NV
P.S. Hope to see some of you @ Visalia & Dayton ;-)

Message: 2