[TowerTalk] Fwd: the future of antenna and tower inspection

n4zkf towertalk at n4zkf.com
Tue Apr 16 09:00:04 EDT 2013

I have two of these that I use for checking active bird nests on towers
before we climb up to do work. They work off my iPad and iPhone and are
pretty slick with a 720p video cam in front and a still cam in the bottom
but the battery lasts about 10 minutes and it's done. Time to bring it to
the ground.

Other than that it's a great piece of equipment. When you turn it on you
even set how high off the ground you want it to start. So it pops up to 4'
(what I have it set at) right off the bat. It's not effected by the winds
for sure. I live on the ocean.

73 Dave n4zkf
e-mail: n4zkf at n4zkf.com
web: http://www.n4zkf.com
AR-Cluster node: 145.05 Mhz. or telnet://dxc.n4zkf.com:23
CC-Cluster node: 145.07 Mhz. or telnet://ccc.n4zkf.com:7373
Packet BBS: 145.05 Mhz.-14.098 Mhz. or telnet://bbs.n4zkf.com:6300
BPQ Node: 145.05 Mhz.-14.098 Mhz. (n4zkf-5)
SEDAN Node: 145.770 Mhz. (n4zkf-7)
N4ZKF/R 147.375 Mhz. Tone 103.5