[TowerTalk] Stub mast strengthening

John Ammeter jammeter at cablespeed.com
Tue Apr 16 11:47:31 EDT 2013

I know that there's an "ultralight" aircraft that does exactly that to
strengthen the wing spar.  Without the sleeve, it's rated for one person
but with the sleeve it's rated for an increase in gross load sufficient
to carry two people.  Same frame and wing length... only change is the
added sleeve.

John
KE7JA